CAE Engineers Durability, Structure Body, Closures, Components & Chassis structures!
Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a CAE Structure Body, Closures, Components & Chassis structure engineer at A-Way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with body, chassis and closures. You have experience in Beta and Hyperworks or other similar tools. You are used to interpreting calculation results, presenting conclusions and having a deep engineering understanding.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
In this position you will work with FE structural analysis of vehicle bodies, closures and components. You will work cross-functional in the organization to define the performance of the components and systems. You will also be an important part of defining the future vehicle bodies, closures and components to ensure fulfillment of strength and durability/fatigue requirements.
- Sc. or Ph.D. within engineering physics, chemistry, applied mechanics, or a similar education
- Experience from simulation and verification
- Experience in automotive industry
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Agile mindset and way of working
- Experience in developing strength and durability of vehicle bodies, closures and components by combining linear/non-linear static, fatigue, dynamic structural and optimization simulations
- Experience within structural strength, durability/fatigue, FE analysis and optimization of chassis parts and systems
- Proficiency in HyperWorks, BETA, OptiStruct, Nastran, nCode designlife, Python, Matlab
- Good skills in Siemens Simcenter 3D, Teamcenter and NX
- Experience of project work and professional communication skills including presentations
- Availability to travel – cultural awareness
- Experience from other OEMs in CAE body & closures area