Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a CAE Aerodynamics & Thermal Management engineer at A-Way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with Aerodynamics simulations & testing. You have experience ANSA Siemens Simcenter Star-ccm+, or other similar tools. You are used to interpreting calculation results, presenting conclusions and having a deep engineering understanding.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
- Perform analysis and assessment of results for aerodynamics of given designs
- Perform method development work in the aerodynamics area, modeling and testing
- Develop design proposals alternatives working with creative design
- Participating in applicable program activities
- Develop strategies to optimize aerodynamics
- Sc. or Ph.D. within engineering physics, chemistry, applied mechanics, or a similar education
- Experience from simulation and verification
- Experience with aerodynamic analyses required
- Driver license B
- Experience in automotive industry
- High skills in CAE tools like ANSA and Star-ccm+
- Good skills in Siemens Team center, CATIA, NX
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience from wind tunnel test
- Experience of project work and professional communication skills including presentations
- Availability to travel– cultural awareness.
- Agile mindset and way of working