We are looking for an Automation Engineer for one of our customers in the Gothenburg-area.
What you will do:
• Follow up of time and technique within the area of responsibility and project.
• Follow up of end user take over routine to production within the area.
• Responsible for analysing and optimizing PLC Software.
• Coordination with other major activities within the area.
• Commonality follow up and coordination between car plants and central Manufacturing Engineering
• Share knowledge and experience, and offer trainings accordingly, to improve capability and competence of local engineers.
• Maintain good communication within the area and other parts of the organisation.
What we require:
• Swedish and English language skills
• PLC Knowledge
• Industrial network knowledge
• Machine Safety knowledge
• Electrical hardware knowledge
• ME or IE Bachelors Preferred or commiserate experience
• 5-7+ years of expertise in manufacturing/automotive industry
• Exceptional project management and leadership skills
• Communication, collaboration and negotiation skills with internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Willingness to travel domestically or internationally
• Working experience in an international and diverse environment is a plus
• Experience of Manufacturing Engineering processes and Facility, Tooling and Equipment process
• Broad knowledge from other similar operations within the area
• Work in a team-oriented environment
• Target oriented and strong analytical skills
• Well organized working methods and ability to report in a structured and concise format
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work and to manage multiple tasks
• Positive mind-set and pro-active attitude, self-starter.
Ability to interact cross-functionally and to act in a multi- cultural environment
• Experience of working with electrical design
• Eplan knowledge
• Experience of Siemens TIA Portal