SW Development Engineer
a-way Consulting are looking for a SW Development engineer with experience of electrified propulsion systems and complex SW development using Model Based Design. So, if you want to be a part of our “family” and feel that you can relate to the requirements below – please give us “a-Hey” mail with resume and introduction.
Qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally to understand the client’s goals and values. We are looking for someone who is positive, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers. You will become an important key player in our future development. You are thrilled by problem solving, and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions. We also anticipate that you are equally genuinely interested in technology and leading others to do great things as we are!
In the role as SW Development Engineer you will work at the client’s site and support the business development team to establish the SW development team within a-way Consulting. Depending on your experience, competence and personality, you can take on a technical lead role in this area within the company. We are looking for you that
· wants to focus on function and software development in embedded systems
· likes to increase your experience of programing languages like e.g. C++ or script languages as Python or JAVA.
· has knowledge and experience in electrical and control technology.
· has working experience of Matlab/Simulink, CAN-bus and Realtime simulation systems.
· can interact and support the a-way Consulting management to increase the Embedded system group
· Support a-way sales team to secure new business opportunities
Required experience and/or knowledge:
· BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science/Automotive/Mathematic or related Engineering discipline
· Experience within the automotive industry, game and/or telematic industry
· Good knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
· Good knowledge and working experience of Model Based Design development methods
· Good working experience and knowledge using HIL/SIL/MIL
· Good knowledge of ISO 26262 and ASIL
· Excellent communication skills as well as a positive attitude and high social skills
· Capable of working independently as well as part of large and small teams
· Driving License (for Europe)
Preferable experience and/or knowledge:
· Knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g AVL Concerto or equivalent)
· Knowledge of data acquisition tools (e.g. INCA, ATI, Vector)
· Knowledge and experience of using test rig equipment (e.g AVL CAMEO, ETAS ASCMO, ETAS LabCar/SimCar, DSPACE or similar systems)
· Understanding of worldwide OBD legislation