CAE / CFD flow Engineer, 1D and 3D with a holistic system understanding
Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love flow calculation and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a flow engineer at a-way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with system-level flow calculations against various industrial applications, such as engine cooling and gas change. You have experience with GT-Suite, Amesim, or other similar tools. You are used to interpreting calculation results, presenting conclusions and having a holistic engineering understanding.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
The current assignment is at one of our big auotomive customers in Gothenburg, at the group Engine Mounted Cooling System. Cooling system is a fundamental area in respect to thermal management and C02 reduction.
- Secure that 1-D CFD flow calculation and heat rejection are planned, performed and documented
- Follow-up and analysis of test, correlation between test and calculation
- Engine as well as component CFD simulation
- Support to project, Thermal management and quality tasks
- Sc. within engineering physics, chemistry, applied mechanics, or a similar education
- Experience from simulation and verification
- Experience of development of systems and component
- Experience of project work and professional communication skills including presentations
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Driving license B
- Good skills in Gt-suite, Star CCM+, MATLAB, Simulink, A