Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a simulation engineer at a-way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with SIL virtual development within automotive or other applications.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
This assignment is at one of our big automotive customers in Gothenburg, at the group Virtual Test Environments that creates simulators for virtual testing and calibration as a complement to physical vehicle testing.
As a SIL Developer you will be part of a team working with the development of one of Volvos simulation environments. You will develop Volvos Software In the Loop (SIL) environment used for testing and calibration of the engine control software, as well as in the continuous integration tool chain. You will work with other simulation and model developers, in a tightly knit Scrum team.
- Development of SIL simulator environment and its system solutions with respect to engine and transmission control systems
- Development of models for control system and actuators, including new powertrain models
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing application
- Support developers and test engineers
- Sc, in Computer Science, Applied Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience of physical modelling
- Experience of development of simulation environments
- Experience of simulation in SIL environments is meritorious
- Experience of software project is meritorious
- Team-oriented, cooperative and good networking skills
- Self-sufficient, driven and engaged
- Thorough, methodical and structured
- Trouble-shooter, target oriented and long-term committed