CAE NVH Engineer
Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a CAE NVH engineer at A-Way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
We are now looking for a NVH CAE Engineer for complete vehicle calculations!
You will be part of the NVH Engineering Team within Vehicle Integration & Testing organization, which is a bigger unit inside the Technical Development Organization. You will be a part of a team of Engineers, with your primary responsibility for NVH Calculation. The NVH Calculation Engineer primarily collaborates internally with Lead Engineers and Technical Specialists and externally with suppliers. You are used to interpreting calculation results, presenting conclusions and having a deep engineering understanding.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
- CAE analyses of static and dynamic body stiffness to influence body dynamics.
- To participate in target setting and validation for the actual competence areas.
- To take active part in investigating N&V issues and to develop and evaluate solutions to these issues in close cooperation with the rest of the NVH team, the design team and/or other testing departments.
- Work cross functional in the company and also work with external assignments
- Contribute with input in all needed Integration work
- Communicate test/simulation results and status with responsible development engineers
- Provide advice on potential design improvements to avoid/mitigate NVH issues
- Advice on the development/creation of simulation methodologies for NVH
- Advice on NVH measurements both in rig and in vehicle for correlation purposes
- Sc. or Ph.D. within engineering physics, chemistry, applied mechanics, or a similar education
- Driver license B
- Experience from simulation and verification
- Experience in NVH complete vehicle simulations and in mechanical components and structures
- Availability to travel– cultural awareness
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience of project work and professional communication skills including presentations
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good skills in in Nastran/Optistruct and Hypermesh/ANSA
- Good skills in Siemens Simcenter 3D, Teamcenter and NX
- Knowledge in vehicle dynamics, ADAMS, is meritorous