CAE Engineer Structure & Topology Optimization
Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a CAE engineer Structure & Topology Optimization at a-way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with Structural simulations and Topology optimization, such as general FEA, fatigue, thermal load and warping, frequency response etc. You have experience ANSA, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, or other similar tools. You are used to interpreting calculation results, presenting conclusions and having a deep engineering understanding.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
- Perform simulations for structural performance.
- Participate in method development and requirement setting.
- Provide advice on potential design improvements
- Optimize the products towards engineering targets
- Multi-Disciplinary Topology Optimization:
- Linear Statics, Normal Modes, Buckling
- Direct / Modal Frequency Response
- Sc. or Ph.D. within engineering physics, chemistry, applied mechanics, or a similar
- Experience from simulation and verification
- Experience in Topology Optimization
- Experience in automotive industry
- High skills in CAE tools like ANSA and NASTRAN
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience of project work and professional communication skills including presentations
Welcome with your application by sending your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com