CAE Engineer, Vehicle Dynamics
Do you want to be part of a successful and well-balanced simulation team that love simulations and technology development? Do you want to be involved in and affect both your own work situation and the activity in which you work?
As a simulation engineer at A-Way Consulting, there are several possibilities for you depending on your interests and wishes. Here you can further develop within your specialist area or broaden yourself in new areas.
You have worked for a few years with vehicle dynamics development.
Personality and commitment:
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently. You are positive and possess a drive with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem solving and using your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! You consider your salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile. Great emphasis will be on personal suitability.
This assignment is at Volvo Car Group, at the vehicle dynamics group.
As a CAE Engineer Vehicle Dynamics you are responsible for planning and performing virtual simulations, including, virtual model builds, analysis of results, recommendation of design changes and reporting to project and management. The responsibilities also include development of new virtual methods and correlation studies. You will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrow’s vehicles and virtual methods for Vehicle Dynamics, including the attributes steering, handling and ride comfort.
- Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, with emphasis in Vehicle Dynamics, Mechatronics or Solid Mechanics.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- CAE experience in the field of vehicle dynamics.
- Driver’s license, B-level valid in Sweden.
- Proficiency in Adams/Car,
- Sympathy for Data,
- ANSA, Matlab, Python and C++
- Team-oriented, cooperative and good networking skills
- Self-sufficient, driven and engaged
- Thorough, methodical and structured
- Trouble-shooter, target oriented and long-term committed